Architect – Heckmann Design Photographer – Ben Pipe
Great Sutton Street, Clerkenwell
Our brief was to refurbish a beautiful London penthouse, including the installation of a new mezzanine floor. The project had a value of £250,000 which allowed us to create a wonderful space that the client adored. This project was nominated by the BluePrint awards.
- We completed full refurbishment works including installing the new mezzanine
- We provided mechanical and electrical services
- Extensive structural works
- Supply and installation of pocket doors
- New boiler, cylinder, and underfloor heating system.
- Supply and installation of new lighting
- Supply and installation of new smoke/heat detectors
- Formed new partitions to make new bedrooms and bathrooms
- New joinery package to the bedrooms
- Fitted new engineered flooring