The School House, Bermondsey
This project involved a conversion of an old schoolhouse, into a two-bedroom flat. The project had a value of £100,000 which allowed us to create a space the client really loved.
- We completed a full refurbishment including the electrics and the joinery
- We also installed the internal crittall windows and doors
- Mew mezzanine floor, to form to new bedrooms and bathroom
- Installation of reclaimed doors
- New boiler, cylinder, and underfloor heating system.
- Supply and installation of new bespoke lighting
- Supply and installation of new smoke/heat detectors
- New joinery package to bedrooms and bathroom
- Sanded and oiled the existing parquet flooring
We’d love to hear from you.
Get in touch for a no strings attached chat.