Lexham Garden, Kensington
Our brief was to convert the lower ground of a mansion block. The value of the project was £280,000 and we were able to fully refurb this residential property.
- Extensive structural works
- Installed a new full glazing extension to the rear
- Supply and installation of pocket doors
- New boiler, cylinder, and underfloor heating system.
- Installed new acoustic system, within the new ceilings
- Supply and installation of new lighting
- Supply and installation of new smoke/heat detectors
- Formed new partitions to make new bedrooms and bathrooms
- New joinery package
- Fitted new engineered flooring
- Installation of a new skylight
We’d love to hear from you.
Get in touch for a no strings attached chat.